The main objective for C.C.H.D is to create a program that:
- Help all players reach their GOALS and achieve SUCCESS!
- Focuses on positive interactions between players and instructors
- Provides more attention to each individual player with less participants
- Creates a positive and safe learning environment that is engaging for all participants
- Demands hard work, respect and most importantly how to have fun while learning
- Provides players with guidance and leadership that will give them the best chance at developing their skills
- Assist players in understanding an Elite mindset and what it takes to get to "our" next level (ie., AA, AAA, faster, better skater, etc) and guiding them along their process
- RESPECT yourself, your instructor and other members
- Be mentally and physically prepared to train at an elite level
- Give me 100% ALL DAY LONG!
- Ask questions when you do not understand
- Believe in your skills and believe you can do every drill we try!!
- have clear goals for yourself and how you aim to become the best hockey player and person you can be
- HAVE FUN
#100% ALL DAY LONG
As a hockey coach and a teacher, I have learned to value the importance of developing a program that continues to keep you coming back! I will provide participants with an engaging opportunity that will make learning fun, challenging and rewarding.
I have dedicated a career to working with students both on the ice and in the school classroom. I have 20+ years experience combined between playing competitively, coaching and teaching. I have worked with a wide variety of players and enjoy each opportunity to help players develop and build confidence.
My plan is to provide players with on-ice sessions that will
demonstrate clear direction, challenge their skills sets, put their work ethic to the test and provide multi ways to practice specific skills.
I have a passion for development and wanting to see the best from my players and my students. Together, we will work towards achieving your goals through hard work and commitment to the program.